23_03

Traveling with Goddess Jaguar

WAITING LIST: SPRING 2023 (link)

I am a professional/lifestyle FemDom and artist, dancer, writer and experimental filmmaker. I love traveling and may enjoy having a well groomed, reliable and respectful service-oriented slave at hand.


 

 

 


The kind of trips I enjoy


I appreciate quality in all aspects of Life, though I am not impressed by luxury itself. Instead, I look for tasting local culture and food, and its fusions with contemporary and experimental developments. I prefer slow travel, and I am particularly fond of museums, jazz/experimental/fusion music, world-dance, and archeology. My favorite destinations are very close to the sea, and have warm or hot climates.

I personally am not interested in shopping or instagramming a plastic life (such as that of Cancun), so think a bit beyond. I am neither much interested in partying by itsef, except when taking someone to explore unknown realms. I have direct and extensive experience in BDSM/Alt-lifestyles in different countries for about three decades, and I am very good at producing bespoke adventures as a professional.

I also do quest travel and one-on-one retreats with sincere Goddess worshippers. These are more profound experiences that range from challenging to blissful, from very hard to almost effortless. This is a very special offering that I shall design from my very eclectic background on many disciplines, and deserves a separate post.



 

 

 

 

 

 

Duties & expectations


I love having a good research-slave who can promptly present informed suggestions and respectful requests, though I am the one to lead the experience and to take the decisions, including itinerary, lodging and gastronomy.

I like relaxed fun, and greatly enjoy slave’s service when they are really versed in useful things such as cooking, driving, massage, as filming crew, adoring companion for the screen, or even as a dance partner. I rather them being already trained, but I also can provide teaching during professional trips.

I am used to traveling with cultured slaves who can equally follow or provide amusing talks in diverse matters, from neuroscience to international politics, but who are able to shut up without Ego’s drama.

Slaves are expected to timely follow My word when I say an order. They are expected to clean and disinfect whatever and whenever necessary (ordered or not), to comply with My Covid protocols in full, and to pay all the trip’s expenses, including insurance that covers any complication that may arise from Covid.


 



Spaces of O/our own


I always have my own room with my own bathroom separated from the slave’s accommodation, that can be another room, the patio, a camp-tent or something similar.

I have an eclectic spirituality and a daily practice of meditation of various kinds, including somatic work and sacred sex disciplines. I always take time by myself for this, twice a day, separated from the time I may give to similar practices with a slave, depending on its background, wishes and potential.
 
If a slave has a particular routine for working out or any other self-care practices, it is of course granted time and space for that, within or outside of the D/s dynamic that is always present to diverse degree and taste. Previous talks on the matter are in order, and may be worthy to write down in a travel-slave contract.


Business Trips

 If you are busy in a business trip, I take My time to rest, visit places or attend events apart of what W/we agree doing within a D/s dynamic in private and/or in public, like sessioning in a local dungeon, having dinner together, or accompanying you to certain vanilla event with specific dress code you need to go.

These trips are different from a dedicated full-time D/s engagement, and present many possibilities that should be addressed a case-by-case basis.

 

Training & protocol

 

I understand that not all slaves are well trained. Nevertheless, I expect them to surrender to My lead, and to show basic gentleman manners by default, without a prompt, such as sitting only after I do, offering their hand when appropriate for My comfort and safety, and of course asking permission before leaving My presence in all settings.


Depending on the depth of involvement, the slave’s experience and wishes, its limits, and the kind of trip, D/s protocols can include going by collar & leash in public and/or only in private, walking close but half step behind, or sitting on the floor to eat, for example. I value protocols as elegant, continuous reminders of the kind of ongoing relationship within certain time and space.

Discipline & punishment


I love slaves who graciously step into their role and do not need to be forced into it. Even though I have literally beaten many to their defeat during My career, I currently prefer using pain in a ritualistic way, to enable access to transcendent realms and to build symbolic reparations and atonement.

I usually find yelling and cursing at servants distasteful, and do not really enjoy doing that, not even during play , with very few exceptions. You really do not want to provoke Me. Period. 

I do not enjoy micromanagement, either. At all. I can´t bear using My mind to invent strict/non-sense orders for toothbrushing or else. I assume you are grown up, and I am in no way a nanny.

Privacy & casual behavior in the public space


I love when the D/s dynamic can be openly displayed. I have no shame in walking someone by collar and leash at the beach, or sexually possessing someone in front of a crowd of experienced lifestyle couples. But I use to be mindful about when and how this can or can not be done. And for peace of mind, there can be even a legally-binding confidentiality agreement.

I would kindly respond to a greeting received in public as long as the particularities of O/our background are not disclosed to others without previous agreement. Likewise, I will pass from signaling any kind of relationship with anyone I meet in public when the person does not take the initiative to greet Me in the presence of third-parties.



I have written and published about some of My travel adventures with slaves in the past, but many other experiences shall stay inside O/our inner memories, sometimes by explicit request, most of the times by My own understanding of that person’s situation, or the nature of the private experiences lived together.

What I appreciate

I am an experienced, risk aware Domination professional who regards security and consent above the fulfillment of any fantasy, fetish or quest. Provided these two are being addressed and continuously updated, I look for 3 things in an experience with someone else: deference, connection, and flow.

If you resonate with some of the above writings and want to apply to be a slave companion of Mine, email Me a brief account of your most challenging travel experience as well as a couple of paragraphs on the trip you would like to have. Attach them to the usual submission request (click “contact”) from My website or here. Write “travel” + dates + place (proposed) in the subject. After sending that, give notice via whatsapp or telegram (weekdays noon to 10pm -6UTC).

Recommended first contact at least a couple of weeks in advance.