23_01

So, what would you enjoy talking about with Me?

I absolutely love conversations, and I have many interests: international affairs, experimental art, world music & dance, cutting edge science, and other matters beyond chastity devices and designer shoes. And I truly love to see the soul inside a slave, and to know about its adventures in the material and spiritual worlds. 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But given my new projects, my expenses have substantially grown, my availability is in shorter supply than before Covid, and I have found myself mad at those who feel entitled to My personal attention for free more frequently than before. 

Wanting to be more flexible to keep in touch with admirers and long-time slaves in a personal way during the pandemic, I spoiled many with much of My time without charging them anything, but that also opened the door to lots of “sucking without booking”. I felt betrayed as there were energy pests trying to take advantage of my accessibility. So, in all mindfulness and since I am the one expected to set the rules, I had to clearly draw a line to avoid deceiving their illusions and growing my resentment. 

Read below my current criteria on My personal attention and complimentary time, and how only the most loyal worshipers may qualify to enjoy these privileges. May you want to be one of them?


  1. My time and attention are valuable and scarce. Only the loyal slaves who book paid online time at least every other month, or in-person sessions/travel twice a year, or substantially contribute to My wellbeing and My artistic projects, honoring their word each time they promise something, have the privilege of enjoying a bite of my attention in a complimentary manner. This is subject to my availability, and only via My cell phone, not via social media, where all admirers are still welcomed to comment on my beautiful pics and thoughtful posts.
  2. New aspiring slaves and worshippers should send Me via email the data required in the submission application published on my website. For practical arrangements and information not included there, a bit of texting is acceptable (whatsapp/telegram). There is a limit of up to 2 free emails jointly up to 500 words (additional to the 250 of the application), a brief text thread continued during a couple of days, or a short complimentary phone call if online privacy is too sensitive… before I require payment for My time to keep going somewhere with these talks (such as booking a session, scheduling an in-depth interview or having amusing conversations on select topics).
  3. I do not respond to messages containing a single “hi”, abbreviated grammar, detailed scripts of requested scenes or fetishes without a proper submission application, requests to explain what I would do to someone in a session, cries begging for attention, raunchy language, sexual or unlawful requests, unsolicited pictures, repeated denied requests, offerings of personal domestic or sexual slavery, “do me anything” or “no limits” claims, threats to self-harm, or anything I deem disrespectful.
  4. The days/hours I am available and the ways to contact Me are established in My website, and may change according to the season, ongoing projects or travel plans I may have (changes will be published).
  5. I will never entertain any attention request after hours (after 10 pm) in any way, not even a quick phone call, without an appointment: that must be arranged and fully paid at least two days in advance (never the same day). These after hours dates are a privilege only available to the most loyal worshippers, if there is no interference with my other activities, and only if I feel that will not affect My wellbeing at a given moment: I became a day-light person when my whole metabolism reset after 2 whole months sick and in pain last year.
  6. Even long-time loyal worshippers lose the privilege of my personal attention if they disrespect My time, or if they fail to honor a promise, for any reason, without a prompt explanation and a sincere forgiveness plea. This includes, for example, failing to do an assigned task as required, not sending a required tribute in a timely manner, not sending a gift offered by themselves, or not calling or contacting as agreed within a specified time window. This also includes calling My cell phone at midnight or early morning without a paid appointment, or calling drunk or under the influence, even once. I may require additional tribute before I grant My attention again.

I take pride in being caring and reliable as a Domina. How would I expect less from a slave?