12_10

PHONE + CHAT + ONLINE




(UPDATED):
If you wish to talk with Me before comiting to a SESSION or if you are too far to submit IN PERSON, I can give you attention via regular cellphone call, via Skype or Whiplr REAL TIME chat (GET IT HERE).

My cellphone is +52 1 55 3270 0138 and I would briefly talk with you FOR FREE if you call from 18 to 19 hs UTC to clear doubts and asess a potential session IN PERSON or TRAVEL...

DISTANCE PLAY OR CHAT 

But if you want to "PLAY" or "CHAT" at distance, or if you simply need My attention for more time or outside of that time I suggest you to download DOWNLOAD WHIPLR HERE and send at least a virtual neckless or virtual diamond as a gift to "DOMINA JAGUAR" to show your appreciation for My time (if you rather a Skype meeting or Whatsapp/Telegram chat send first a 100 USD EMAIL giftcard from Amazon to dommejaguar@gmail.com).

GENERAL AVAILABILITY AT WHIPLR CHAT:
16 TO 04 UTC
(unless I were in a session)
TRIBUTE REQUIRED
 
SCHEDULE FOR COMPLIMENTARY CALLING
UTC: 18 to 19 hs
(please confirm considering day-time savings and other local regulations)

10-11 hs Los Angeles
13-14 hs New York
14-15 hs Buenos Aires
18-19 hs London
21-22 hs Dubai
03-04 hs Sydney

MAIN CONDITIONS FOR ALL TALKS AND CONSULTATIONS:
  • I will end them at any time at My sole discretion if I feel uncomfortable, not to say offended. I do NOT tolerate: sexual insinuations, topping from the bottom, or any reference to politics, drugs, anything illegal or My private life
  • Do NOT expect nudity at all during video calls. Audio or video are granted at My sole discretion. I will NOT show My full face either.
  • Financial games have special rules. I require 50 USD proof of sincerity to start conversation and may require additional tribute.
  • If I were in a session and did not answer a call, speak slowly and leave your phone including international code so I can call you back at My earliest convenience. In Whiplr send a virtual gift and offer 3 schedule options within the following 36 hs so I can choose a time to log in and meet you there.