23_12

Holiday-Season Requests for Sessions & Travel

 

Dear want-to-be slave:


Since I receive many session requests around this days, here is how:


1) 

Read My whole website https://www.dommejaguar.com/index.php/en/ 

Check the tribute page.

 

2)

Email Me the info requested here:
https://dommejaguar.blogspot.com/2023/04/apply-to-submit.html

Do NOT expect appointment the same or next day.

Mention medical issues, limits and concerns you may have.

Be prepared to deposit.


3)

Send Me whatsapp to let me know about your email. 

If privacy is an issue, wait 24 hs for email response, or call.


4)

If you do not receive email in 24 hs, call Me.


PHONE POLICY:

Call ONLY 12 to 22 hs US Central/CDMX time (-6GMT). 

I don't answer unknown numbers, but text or call back as soon as I can.

NEVER call drunk, too early or late night.

I do not grant "second chances". 

 

TRAVEL REQUESTS

I also tend to have travel and party requests (even for New Year Eve).

Only those I know in person can apply.

 

馃憠Tribute is 50% higher Dec. 24-25 and from Dec 30 to Jan.5.

Deposit shall be sent ONE WEEK in advance.


Your Goddess Jaguar
(+521) 55 3270 0138