17_02

UPCOMING: World Premiere of "Soles To Kill For" at CineKink NYC

Several months ago, a gentleman came to Me asking if I could shoot a story on a cruel crime boss who used Her feet to control men in her surroundings. I did not use to make custom videos (only had made one) but I listened: he was a huge fan of sole shoots, would like me to strip one foot at a time, would like me to use a toe ring... and wondered if I could spread the pinky toe.

I could not be more happy that his fetishes matched so wonderfuly with My pleasures and talents. He even wanted the entire piece in Spanish, so I took his request and used his support to partially finance this beautiful piece that, in the end, took more than a few weeks to complete and a loving, professional crew who completely gave themselves to the task, resulting in a beautiful piece (from which I first gave him a longer cut for his private pleasure) with the artsy touch for which Ms. Jaguar movies are becoming famous worldwide. 

UPCOMING WORLD PREMIERE OF "SOLES TO KILL FOR" NEW YORK CITY 
MARCH 2017 WITH THE PRESENCE OF MS. JAGUAR MELO IN PERSON

Dreaming of being in My presence in NYC? 
Apply by email NOW!: dommejaguar@gmail.com

Watch the trailer here (CLICK ON THE IMAGE): 

And if you actually like the skull jewelry I used in the film, visit the ArteJoyas shop (CLICK ON THE LOGO/ www.artejoyas.com.mx) and support their talent by buying them someting!
www.artejoyas.com.mx