13_11

Beautiful Fetish & FemDom at Dominicana


I had an awesome time at Dominican Domination with some of the Top World Dommes and the most interesting, seasoned fetishists... as My dear airwreck: with Me dressed in a Venus Prototype's in this picture taken by Goddess Phoenix' sub greg on the latex night.

There are beautiful pictures in several sites around, and will be more soon, wait to see them! I posted some images while in the event, using twitter as My usual log book, SEE THEM HERE: https://twitter.com/DommeJaguar/media

Thank you My dearest slaves Barbara Allie, JP y chicosum, who contributed at distance to My new tanning lines: that was sweet of you! Good to see you in Panama AliJaguar's! And thank you esclavo mío for the Brazilian bikini in the teasing video below:

VIDEO @VIMEO: Goddess Jaguar teasing in a hot tub at DominicanDomination