13_04

MAY IS MY BIRTH-MONT: TRAVELS & WISHLIST


DEAR SLAVES & ADMIRERS:

May is My Birth-Month, and I will travel twice: the position of My companion for Los Angeles is already filled, but it is still open for New York. I am also calling those who want to film in a secret location in Mexico City. And if you want to gift Me read carefuly the options below but take note: I WANT THIS Atsuko Kudo's latex dress (animal print with matching gauntlets); I NEED a round flight to NY (May 29-June 13), and I LOVE to see you enjoying being My admirer and plaything, bowing at My feet!

DOMCON LOS ANGELES

I start My celebrations with a trip to Los Angeles as Guest of Honor to DomCon, the biggest Dominatrix conference where I will film and party with some of the most prestigious international Dominas such as Mistress Servalan from Sydney, Mistress Absolute of London, Mistress Shane from Antwerp and other respected names such as Vinyl Queen, Irene Boss, Domina Angelina, Natalya Sadici, Julie Simone and Goddess Cheyenne, who just made this video about Us guests:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=retpPZvyY_Q


A few private meetings in LA maight be possible but email Me asap since I already have commitments to honor almost during all the event.

SECRET FILMING PARTY

Then, the second half of the month, I invite My local worshippers to a filming party in a secret location in Mexico City, where I will have fun at the expense of several slaves, fetishists and masochists who will wear masks to be used and abused by Me and maybe by a couple of Lady guests in front of the camera. Interested? Send a respectful inquiry to dommejaguar@gmail.com.

OUTINGS & PRIVATE TIME

For those more shy or wanting a private moment to greet Me for My Birthday, I will have the chance to meet before or after a session to take Me to dine, shop or dance. This can happen between May 15 and May 28, and requieres deposit to book. You know that I love Mexican/fusion author's cuisine and good music, so email Me for details!

THE NYC FETISH MARATHON

And at the end of the Month, I will go to the New York to party with well known people like The Latex Baroness, Chris Smack and The Tribe; and then travel North for a very unusual event: a real schwanendreher, that is an actual marinating and roasting of a person at an outdoor spit, of course with all safety measures that ensure he not only survives, but also enjoys it.

Outings and private meetings are possible booking in advance... and if you have airline miles to gift, email Me right now! I want you to use them in this round trip to NY May 29 to June 13.

MY WISHLIST

Now, come on and gift Me! This can happen even by at distance: it does not matter where you are nor even your financial status: your heart can express itself according to the size of your wallet:

If you want to impress Me and/or have enough money, go straight to this beautiful Arsuko Kudo's latex dress, leopard print, semi transparent blue (or white for the stage), size small (tell them I am that I am 1.55 mt height and would rather a halter neck):

http://www.atsukokudo.com/Shop/Dresses/Latex-Lady-P-Long-Evening-Dress-331/

If your finances are not this big, you still can put a big smile on My face buying for Me one of the following dresses (antique rose, purple, white, cobalt blue), or a low-cut body suit by the same store (they currently have purple), any of them in size small:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/VenusPrototypeLatex
If you want to be useful help perfecting My smile by donating money to upgrade the dental treatment I am to undergoing, to start making the new closests of My beautiful white loft, the making of the new CBT/tickling bench of My studio (if you have a bit of selfishness in your intentions) or a relaxing/contouring spa treatment (if you feel selfless). There is a bank account set for My service, ask about it telling your intent by email.

You also can bring Me gift certificates for Liverpool, Palacio de Hierro and The Body Shop (Mexico), iTunes (of name dommejaguar@gmail.com), or buy any of the leather & foot care items from the following wishlists of Mine:

LINK TO MS. JAGUAR STOCKROOM WISH LIST

LINK TO MS. JAGUAR BIRTHDAY WISHLIST AT AMAZON

And again: I love to see you trembling at My feet, so... book some time with Me!

EMAIL: dommejaguar@gmail.com
CEL: (+521) 55 3270 0138 
Please call 12-2pm, or 8-10pm (US Central Time/-6 GMT)
If I were busy call again two hours later, thank you!